CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Now I Truly have seen everything

STSJohn

I was Looking thru cardomain before and i came across this Seville Lol Take a Look:

SEville on 22's

2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Light platinum 39K miles

~Vogue VTXi Package - Corsa Exhaust - K & N Cold air intake - Blacked out tints

2004 Cadillac Escalade 6.0L all-whell drive Pewter 42k miles

~22" Tis 07 Rims - E&G Chrome Vertyical billet Grill - Limo tints - Tv's in the Visor and headrests

1990 Mustang GT Painted Cadillac Diamond White - 604 Rwhp

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

2005 Cadillac STS V8(Dad)

2000 Eldorado ETC (Brother)

How ridiculous.... :blink:

A few months ago, I saw a '77 Sedan deVille with 20" or 22" wheels....talk about hideous....the car was in great shape but those hideous wheels negated the condition of the car...

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Would somebody tell me what the point is with these enormous wheels and rubber-band tires? Please, anyone. Isn't there a fine line between and increase in handling performance and severely degraded ride characteristics?

Don't get me started on the fact that Cadillac is courting rappers and hip hoppers to influence the redesign of Escalade line. When they start coming off the assembly line looking like the picutres above, I guarantee I won't be driving a new Cadillac anytime soon. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

I tend to like bigger rims on Cadillac's...However anything over 19" is a bit much. Personally I think Cadi's should only be offerd with 16"+ rims...IMO 15"(?) rims seem to give a luxury car a "economy" look.

A.J.

I don't get it ... lambo doors on a sedan? So, you have to crawl into a 2 ton car, and you can only drive in a straight line due to tire scrubbing.

I think "Leon" should've invested his $$$$ in a classic pimpmobile, rather than trying to reinvent one.

post-3-1127444789_thumb.jpg

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

IMHO this has to be by far the dumbest looking Seville I have ever seen!

Big Jay :blink:

Life is too short to grow up!

I have only 1 thing to say!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

That is just ridiculous!!!! As far as tire size goes, I really like the factory installed wheels...I have the 17in option on my STS and the ride is great....After that, the larger wheel/bologna skins for tires combo leave alot to be desired....There is a punk kid in my neighborhood with and white STS(93-97) with 20in spinners...In a word to describe it-IIICCCCCKKKKKKK!!!! :blink:

Bologna skins for tires.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

that car is uuuuuuuuuuuugly.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Well Folks,

I agree with rim/tire comments - as far as not practical for ride, handling, damage, theft, etc. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in the end - Leon's call. B)

Now, the Lambo doors! Come on now - you must all admit that was an interesting modification to say the least! :o

This mod might not be safe (such that the doors might fall off). This could also be a bit disconcerting or embarrassing. Yo, Leon, is this your door we found?

I'm sure it gets the looks he counted on. And haven't we all done something "just to get looks" at some point in our life? ;)

From an engineering standpoint, I wonder how it was done (reinforcements etc) , how they latch up, wind noise, how it is to enter/exit. :rolleyes:

And finally, I wonder how much it cost for the Lambo doors? :unsure:

All IMHO

BTW - any Caddy "Gull-wing" doors out there?

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Hummm... I should totally do that with my 76 Coupe Deville.... Oh but wait, i dont think they have a kit to support the weight of thoose doors..... well, that and its really not my style.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

1976 Cadillac Coupe Deville

There's a little Integra in my neighborhood with those "Lambo" doors. They're obviously completely for looks, but as TDK said, I believe we've all done something in our lives, just to get noticed or get attention. I'm a very pragmatic person, so when I see stuff like that, the first thought that comes to mind is what I'd do if I had another 10 grand laying around like they must have had. On the other hand, who knows how they got that money; maybe they're in debt to their ears, you never know.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Nice to see that Escalade with about 15k in paint,wheels, mods, and interior work

sitting next to apartment complex or run down house worth just about the same..I have never understood why people dump thousand an thousand of dollars into a vehicle mean while living in a housing project or some shanty in a run down part of town... :( Makes no sense!! But that is just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! They had to put a lot of work in that seville!!! looks cool

2008 BMW 328xi

2007 Chrysler Aspen

2001 Cadillac Seville STS

2000 Ford Ranger XLT
1998 Mitsubishi Spyder Convertible

1996 Saturn SC-1
1991 Ford F-150
1979 Chevrolet Caprice
1968 Ford LTD
1965 VW Beetle "Herbie The Love Bug Replica**

1961 VW Beetle

• 3 weeks later...
I know this is not a Cadillac, but this thing is so ridiculous it deserves a mention!!! blink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-CUTLAS...1QQcmdZViewItem

I still can't believe someone spent good money on a car for it to look like that! blink.gif

Just looked at it. Well, at least it can travel through flood waters laugh.giflaugh.gif

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived