CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fall Weather

Cupillac

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice pictures! Who's that good looking girl?

I used to live in woods by a lake.... smile.gif

Umm A friend of a Friend. She wanted some pictures taken. I have about 150 total of her. cool.gif

Nice implants she's got. I can teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

How do you tell? I heard that if they don't jiggle right, then they're fake. laugh.gif

Spence

A few ways to tell.

Women generally don't get large breasts until they get older, after the age of 35 or more. Very few young women are naturally large. That's the first hint that's something's wrong.

Breasts are never perfectly symetrical. The left one is almost always larger than the right.

Her cleavage is wrong too. Since there's not enough skin on her chest for the size of implant she chose, you can see the outline of the implant pretty clearly.

Visit here for some training on how to spot the fakes:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Come on Marika next you will be telling me her differential is enhanced also! laugh.gif

Nah, her differential looks normal. she's got some meat on her body, but apparently she wants the front wheel drive to stand out more than the rear wheel drive... laugh.giflaugh.gif

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

laugh.gif Looks almost like a 50/50 balance to me! Great for handling! laugh.gif

Right! She is definitely fun to drive. And that's what counts no matter what Marika says laugh.gif Left brest is bigger than right one? blink.gif I am calling my GF right now. laugh.gif

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

When I was young, I complained to my mother because I was flat chested. I mean FLAT!! laugh.gif You could see my ribs straight up and down my chest.

When I hit about 20, I ended up with an "AAA" cup. Wow!!, I thought.

Now, at 48, my bra size matches my age, 48-DD.... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif but I suffer with a lot of terrible neck pain because of it. It's no bargain and I really think it's not at all attractive. Of course there are those men out there that can't seem to make eye contact with me during a conversation laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Older women want to look younger and younger women want to look older...what a mixed up crazy world. tongue.gif

Ok Marika, here is me in North Wildwood, NJ in 1977, see any enhancements besides the big hair?  laugh.gif

Are you trying to impress me? dry.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Actually, you look a bit like Charles Manson... wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif  Looks almost like a 50/50 balance to me!  Great for handling!  laugh.gif

Right! She is definitely fun to drive. And that's what counts no matter what Marika says laugh.gif Left brest is bigger than right one? blink.gif I am calling my GF right now. laugh.gif

You have a girlfriend? give me her number, I'll straighten this out... wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok Marika, here is me in North Wildwood, NJ in 1977, see any enhancements besides the big hair?   laugh.gif

If I was trying to impress you I would should a pic from today! laugh.gif

Ok Marika, here is me in North Wildwood, NJ in 1977, see any enhancements besides the big hair?  laugh.gif

If I was trying to impress you I would should a pic from today! laugh.gif

Impress me!! tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

but don't scare me ok? laugh.gif

The website that was posted earlier has to be the scariest thing I've seen in a long time! Men looking like women blink.gifblink.gif and women looking like aliens!! huh.gifhuh.gif Ewwwwwww...

Oh yeah, plastic surgery is almost always a failure when it's done for cosmetic reasons. Very few people look good all dummied up.

As far as the fake versus real....Who cares, they all taste the same!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

hmmmm dry.gif No comment to that one. blink.gif

Here is one I took on the way home one night. Down a side road on the way to home.

Big Jay biggrin.gif

What is that the Aurora Borealis? laugh.gif

J/K, Very NICE photo! What kind of camera? That's a hard shot to take

Those pictures were taken with my old digital camera. It was the first one I ever owned.

I used a HP315 2.1 mp.

I now use a Kodak 5.1mp.

Those are real pictures of the regular sunset on Junction Road, in Canfield, Ontario, Canada.

Seems some are non believers again......

I can gladly take the new camera down that same road, any day, as it is right behind my house, and snap a hungred more, with time and date stamp.

I could be wrong here, I don't know, just seems that way.

Big Jay

Life is too short to grow up!

I'll have to get my camera back from my daughter. Or better yet, get a new one (the camera, daughters cost way too much to repeat...). blink.gif

Here are a few interesting pics (sorry could not get a Caddy in the shot), you'll see why.

One pic is zoomed out and the other two are zoomed in with full 12x optical and 3x digital. Still just a 2.1 meg.

I always seem to have trouple posting pics, even if from another site...

Here it goes again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/CYANCO/Px1010074.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/CYANCO/P1010072.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/CYANCO/Px1010073.jpg

I didn't notice until a few minutes ago that there were two guys setting up 'ole Glory when I took the pics.

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Scotty, back in 77 you could've passed for Jeffrey Lynne (ELO) or Barry Gibb's brother. Appropriate for the times and Wolfman Jack would've been proud. Now as far as her HIDs go, it all depends on which side of the road you're viewing them from and personal taste. Personal experience(s) tells me that while they are attention getters and look good with even the minimalist amount of clothing, there in lies the problem. They look better wrapped than bare. They don't feel natural unless unnatural is your thing. Best way to describe the feeling is to think of when you were a kid and you were involved in a water ballon toss contest. Remember how there was always that one team that had a ballon that no one could break? The ballon felt extra thick and you could almost dribble it across pavement like a ball. On a good implant that's how it would feel. The bad ones feel like solidified oatmeal or musk melons. My friend had partials inserted below her headlights to perk up her natural halogens. Those are the best all around in my opinion.

Not to get too serious about this fun subject but I would like to share this one last opinion regarding "HIDs". Given the risks involved with any surgery and the voluntary and unnecessary introduction of a foreign substance into ones body; to me that tells me something about the mental state of some people. Deep down (perhaps not too far down) there is an insecurity that is being masked over with voluntary cosmetic surgery. And that's the real shame of it all.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Here is one I took on the way home one night. Down a side road on the way to home.

Big Jay biggrin.gif

Those pictures were taken with my old digital camera. It was the first one I ever owned.

I used a HP315 2.1 mp.

I now use a Kodak 5.1mp.

Those are real pictures of the regular sunset on Junction Road, in Canfield, Ontario, Canada.

I can gladly take the new camera down that same road, any day, as it is right behind my house, and snap a hungred more, with time and date stamp.

Big Jay

Im not a non believer, I think its a great shot. I have an HP 912 Camera, it takes a nice photo, but im looking at the Nikon D70S.

Big Jay biggrin.gif

I used a HP315 2.1 mp.

I now use a Kodak 5.1mp.

Big Jay

Jay,

I think your response should have been, "Why no Scotty, it isn't the Aurora Borealis... but close. It's the Seville Borealis." And I don't think he or adallak were questioning the origins of your photo. I wish I had thought up the idea to place my sts in your pic. The bottom portion of the photo allows ample room for a car insertion. It was creative you have to admit. wink.gif

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Jay,

I think your response should have been, "Why no Scotty, it isn't the Aurora Borealis... but close. It's the Seville Borealis." And I don't think he or adallak were questioning the origins of your photo. I wish I had thought up the idea to place my sts in your pic. The bottom portion of the photo allows ample room for a car insertion. It was creative you have to admit.

Im not a non believer, I think its a great shot. I have an HP 912 Camera, it takes a nice photo, but im looking at the Nikon D70S.

No I am not upset, I just thaught....someone didn't think this was my photo again.

Scotty, I never thaught you were a non believer, it's others.....

I am glad you guys like the pics. I get that scenery every sunset.

I love it out here.

I don't think a really good camera like my new one will get those kind of pics. The new one will automatically focus everything in, but I will try, next sunny day.

Big Jay

Life is too short to grow up!

Hi Folks,

thought I'll throw in a pcture from the other side of the pond... fall arrived here too.

Can't compare with those other great pix, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography. Quality ist not so good b/c I reduced the file size dramatically to meet the upload restrictions.

Stefan

Hi Folks,

thought I'll throw in a pcture from the other side of the pond... fall arrived here too.

Can't compare with those other great pix, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography. Quality ist not so good b/c I reduced the file size dramatically to meet the upload restrictions.

Stefan

OK, where did you throw the picture?

Archived