CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

...(speechless)

Petroleum

Sup all,

Hope everything is going well for everyone. Anyhoo, let's get to it.

Have y'all seen the new "V Series" Caddy's??? They are absolutely GORGEOUS. When I graduate in 07/08 I'm buying an 05 STS V. It has a supercharged 4.4L N* pushin' 440 horses @6500 rpm and get this... 430 lb/ft torque at 3600. That's friggin' impressive. When my girlfriend saw it she was like, "oh my god, look at the convertible... i want one." I wonder how much the STS V will go for when it is released prolly around 70k.

Petrol

Sup all,

Have y'all seen the new "V Series" Caddy's??? They are absolutely GORGEOUS. When I graduate in 07/08 I'm buying an 05 STS V. It has a supercharged 4.4L N* pushin' 440 horses @6500 rpm and get this... 430 lb/ft torque at 3600. That's friggin' impressive. When my girlfriend saw it she was like, "oh my god, look at the convertible... i want one." I wonder how much the STS V will go for when it is released prolly around 70k.

Petrol

That would be a 2006 STS-V, coming out this fall. And, it can be safely said now that it's really 469 hp, 445 lbs trq. in that 4.4 N* ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Thank god Caddys suffer from massive deprecation. Otherwise college kids like me would not be able to afford such beautiful cars. I hope that when I graduate I will be able to afford an STS-V. You can thank all the pretentious idiots driving around in BMWs while wearing $80 Locoste shirts thinking that makes them cool. That’s what makes used Cadillacs so cheap. Girls love my STS and I wasn’t expecting that. They pay too much for a German car while we get to buy really awesome performance machines for half of list price after two years. Thank god we’ve all been blessed with good taste.

Cadillac forever,

--Ben :D

When my girlfriend saw it she was like, "oh my god, look at the convertible... i want one."

Convertible? The STS-V won't be available as a convertible; maybe she was looking at the XLR-V?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

You can thank all the pretentious idiots driving around in BMWs while wearing $80 Locoste shirts thinking that makes them cool.

I Drive my Cadillac's while wearing my 80 Lacoste Shirts!

2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Light platinum 39K miles

~Vogue VTXi Package - Corsa Exhaust - K & N Cold air intake - Blacked out tints

2004 Cadillac Escalade 6.0L all-whell drive Pewter 42k miles

~22" Tis 07 Rims - E&G Chrome Vertyical billet Grill - Limo tints - Tv's in the Visor and headrests

1990 Mustang GT Painted Cadillac Diamond White - 604 Rwhp

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

2005 Cadillac STS V8(Dad)

2000 Eldorado ETC (Brother)

Sup all,

Petrol

a Fully loaded STS will cost about 70k so im gonna take a guess by saying the V-Series STS will cost any were from 75k-80k

~22" Tis 07 Rims - E&G Chrome Vertyical billet Grill - Limo tints - Tv's in the Visor and headrests

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

ahhh, okay.

2006 STS V and 469 hp and 445 lb/ft torque...

geez, that honestly makes my mouth water.

Oh yeah. HS graduate. Insurance will kill you. Wait so will the payments! How you gonna afford one? Daddy buying it? <_>

I think he meant graduate from college. He is working on a petroleum engineering degree.

ahhh, okay.

2006 STS V and 469 hp and 445 lb/ft torque...

geez, that honestly makes my mouth water.

I think its College not HS, and anyway with the degree hes seeking affording a STS-V Shouldnt be a problem! I know for a fact becuase my uncle is a petroleum engineer and he makes well over a 100k a year

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

Hey !

"... $80 Lacoste Shirts!"

What better to use...

...to check the Caddy's oil" :P

I would hope the girlfriend is also a PetE, they may need both incomes for his STS-V and her XLR-V ! :blink:

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Thanks ranger. Yeah from college not high school, lol. The payment would be every single penny I manage to scrape right now.

And that is a very good point regarding the taboo on Foreign/American vehicles. Everyone is all pro beamer/foreign and us Americans with good taste go for performance vehicles at half the cost and just as good a car if not better (better :P ). Especially, when the V series comes out' BMW won't have anything to hang over GM.

And yea, my chick was looking at the XLR V. But, I seriously doubt I'll buy her that. She likes the drop top but we all know how girls are... "aww, how cute" and of course we buy it for them so like anywhere from a month to a year they can want something else. She is in to old school american cars. So I'll prolly get her a Chevelle SS or a drop top '64 Impala (she wants hydro's in the impala, lol). A friend of mine has one in storage with a 427 in it. I was going to buy it from him, but it would need massive reinforcement for hydro's.

Remember when lacoste shirts were cheap as dirt. When I was little that is all I wore. They were like 5 bucks a pop.

I drive my Caddy wearing Locoste shirts too. Who doesn't love the little croc'. The point was "BMW guys."

Lol.. i know i was just messing around

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

Thank god Caddys suffer from massive deprecation. Otherwise college kids like me would not be able to afford such beautiful cars. I hope that when I graduate I will be able to afford an STS-V. You can thank all the pretentious idiots driving around in BMWs while wearing $80 Locoste shirts thinking that makes them cool. That’s what makes used Cadillacs so cheap. Girls love my STS and I wasn’t expecting that. They pay too much for a German car while we get to buy really awesome performance machines for half of list price after two years. Thank god we’ve all been blessed with good taste.

Cadillac forever,

--Ben :D

Shussh! It's a secret!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks ranger. Yeah from college not high school, lol. The payment would be every single penny I manage to scrape right now.

And that is a very good point regarding the taboo on Foreign/American vehicles. Everyone is all pro beamer/foreign and us Americans with good taste go for performance vehicles at half the cost and just as good a car if not better (better :P ). Especially, when the V series comes out' BMW won't have anything to hang over GM.

And yea, my chick was looking at the XLR V. But, I seriously doubt I'll buy her that. She likes the drop top but we all know how girls are... "aww, how cute" and of course we buy it for them so like anywhere from a month to a year they can want something else. She is in to old school american cars. So I'll prolly get her a Chevelle SS or a drop top '64 Impala (she wants hydro's in the impala, lol). A friend of mine has one in storage with a 427 in it. I was going to buy it from him, but it would need massive reinforcement for hydro's.

Remember when lacoste shirts were cheap as dirt. When I was little that is all I wore. They were like 5 bucks a pop.

as much as id hate to do this but Bimmer still has the M5 and M6 both packing that monster V10.

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

Archived