CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Why a contributor forum?

This is a forum section to allow people who actually contribute or subscribe to the site to have a louder voice for inputs on the site, ideas for changes, or special projects.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yeah, well not too popular so far, but this is a forum that only contributing or subscribing members can read, reply, or post to. So it gives a forum for discussion by people supporting the site to say what they would prefer to see in terms of organization, features, forums, or opportunities.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Excellent idea Bruce! I'm not sure that there will be a need for a "private" forum for typical issues and questions, but it is nice to recognize contributers and suscribers and make them feel their opinion counts. I have always been impressed with how willing members were to help with problem diagnosis, share experiences and tips when asked and point out other sites and links to bargins. I decided to contribute to show my appreciation for all the benefits this site has provided to me. I have saved big $$$ and countless amounts of grief because of information from members and the archives. I hope this site stays active and informative for a long time to come!

Just out of curiosity, besides Logan and Jason, who beat you to get that coveted member #1 spot ?

• 3 weeks later...

Cool. How about a beer fridge?

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

• 5 months later...

Archived