• 175-200K
    • 200-225K
    • >225K

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

03 Base Deville..........9 months old 10k miles.........Troublefree too ! :D

In 5-6 yrs when I go to trade for a new Caddy it will have around 100k miles!

Wanna laugh? I have a 01 Chevy truck that just turned 28k !

Guess which one I drive the most?.................geo

93 DeVille-13 Chevy Impala

72 GTO - 77 Triumph Bonneville

84 Z-28

Syracuse NY

I've got 258,000 miles on my '93 Deville. Still going strong! I have a few problems:

Neutral Safety Backup Switch wore out - fixed it. :P

Engine stumbles when it's warm outside. <_<

Engine dies when I make a sharp turn or stop fast when less than 6 gals in the tank :angry:

Left turn halogen lamp won't turn on (trouble is in the steering column). :unsure:

VCC won't lock, so my gas mileage is 20-22 city or highway. :angry:

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

I just bought a 1996 Fleetwood Limo. I has 112,565 miles on it and has had a short block put in it at 102,000. I was told that it overheated because the temperature indicator that turns on the fan malfunctioned.

• 3 weeks later...

Howyadoin,

Current ride, '96 SLS, 126K and smooth as butter...

Previous ride, '93 STS, 153K, totaled in an accident, still running the day they came to take her away :(

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Read this!!!

A little over 315,000 miles on my 95 SLS and still going strong!

Still original suspension (working). Only problem is a TCC error, but the car seems to do just fine...20.0 mpg as of this morning with mixed driving.

:P

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My 95 STS is used in mixed driving conditions...Interstate to and from work....Then the wife uses it to go to school which is all in stop & go traffic...We get about 20mpg under these conditions....Currently it has 139000 miles on it!

Mixed driving but most of my time is in stop and go conditions. I take her on as many long trips as I can but not always convenient. Because it had been awhile since she had a long hard run, i drove around for an hour in 2nd gear. Mostly 40-45mph with some spirited 45-67 stomps on the highway....still in 2nd. Seemed to clean her out good. I did have to add 1qt of oil after she had cooled down a bit. Typical though. I'm hoping to get at least 250,000 miles out of her. We'll see.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Just bought 1992 deville 52,200 miles. Would definently say a little below average.

sorry dude, gotcha beat....bought my 1992 eldo a year ago with 48k :blink: -did the previuos owner even drive this thing???

I'm currently already up to a wopping 69k :P

My first caddy was still going strong at 208k when I sold her, so the way I see it this thing has a long way to go!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Archived