• 43 - 49
    • 50 - 59
    • 60 - 69
    • 70 - 79
    • 80 - Platinum

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be late... but I'm 26 and on my third (fourth? Caddy)... Had first when I was 19, 1991 Deville... then at 20 bought me a 1992Fleetwood. Now I have a 99 Catera... and a Baby caddy brother the Olds Aurora. (Brother who turned 33 yesterday with a Deville , Dad who is 62 just sold his Eldo)

I believe caddys are for all ages, but depending on the age is what you use it for... If your young, perhaps you want it for the power (plenty to smoke some imports!), of your on your 30's/40's, perhaps for cruising, commodity, traveling (AND power)... past this age, it becomes simple..., once you've had all that power, all them commodities, all them safety packages, all the luxury.... WHY GETTING SOMETHING ELSE? ... Just stay Caddy and you'll be safe!

Don't believe me? I bet all of you that are my age and younger don't get more than 20MPG average on their caddys! There's some iron plate on the right foot! :rolleyes:

I think the wife and I cover 2 diffrent groups...Me I am 49 and Her she is 61. but we have been driving caddy's since 1991 so do we go with our ages now? Or when we first started driving caddy's??? *GRIN* Ahhhh But we love our Ms. Caddy!!!

I think the wife and I cover 2 diffrent groups...Me I am 49 and Her she is 61. but we have been driving caddy's since 1991 so do we go with our ages now? Or when we first started driving caddy's??? *GRIN* Ahhhh But we love our Ms. Caddy!!!

Yes, all the above. She can have her OWN id on the forum and fill in her OWN survey responses for that matter. B)

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Have always driven nice cars. When I was 18 bought my first Grandpa car a decked out Park Ave, then from there I had a 97 taurus which I ran for 200k (another grandpa car). Then moved up to a 2000 Lincoln Continental (yet another Grandpa car) Then I bought my first Caddy which is a CTS and I havnt had 1 person say this was a Grandpa car :) By far the most fun car I have ever owned, although its junk in the snow and is kinda hard on tires I absoulutly love this car, It always gets looks and comments . Oh and by the way im sneaking up on my 32'nd BDAY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right on I'm 46 but I look 30 which was bad when I was young tring to look older, but now that I'm older I like the fact I look younger..lol!! My wife says so too since she's much younger than I am. I've had all kinds of vechiles, from classic's to trucks, but my Cadillac has been a fun car to drive and work on. It's the perfect sporty family car.

I'm 31. I've had a soft spot for Cadillacs, and I'm glad that there's such a following online that I can use this page for a lot of information.

I've caught some grief from my friends for the Cadillac, but most of it stops promptly the first time they hear it pull away.

• 4 weeks later...

mybe the question should be:

How old are Cadillac owners?

and, i am today 48 years old, but i drove my first cadi 30 years ago (and still have the 1960 cadi)

20 years ago i had a 1976 deville coupe and 5 years ago the 1996 sts....and some other US cars

tom

Archived