• Dark Red
    • Dark Green
    • Dark Blue
    • I'm Special

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bob, Thats great info thanks, Mike

Affirmative, but...Mr Scott..by the looks of your most recent picture it appears you have been through a temporal anomoly...Have you taken the Enterprise around the sun again??!!

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Bob, Thats great info thanks, Mike

Affirmative, but...Mr Scott..by the looks of your most recent picture it appears you have been through a temporal anomoly...Have you taken the Enterprise around the sun again??!!

I wish it was that easy! I have been running 3 miles every day at Golds Gym, its WORKING wonders! Im off to run three more, speak to you later! Relax and Enjoy

Frost Beige, here are the 1996 colors, if anyone wants this in high res, send me an email address, I acquired the original showroom 1996 Catalog.

boy my wife would love one in amathyst

I'd like one in amathyst! :D

My car is green but my favorite colour without a dought on a cadillac is definitly black! My next caddy will be a 96- newer eldo etc black on black or a 96-newer seville sts black on black!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

So back to that whole thing about car color...

Like the sig says, it's the only way to fly! "Black on Black like a caddy should be"

AMEN!!! :D

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Yea... its BIG, its RED and this DOG will bite ;)

P1010088.jpg

P1010091.jpg

Sorry about the bandwidth usage, checking out the free "photobucket" site to source web images.

Sheesh, talk about "in your face" :( . Now if I could only figure how to resize images without loosing pixel quality?

Perhaps someone could write up a comprehensive "How To" for posting pictures, both to fit within 64k and web-images.

BTW, it looks like the "White Diamond" crowd rules, although the Green Machines were close for a while.

Oh well, they're all "works of art in motion"... :)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

A small collage of my Blue STS.

post-3-1112388933_thumb.jpg

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

Blue! :o I always thought your STS was black George! Man, that is one nice, clean 93! I love that two-tone interior also, it really sets that car off with that dark dash, wheel, and carpet. B)

Just noticed your red coil packs... Nice! ;) Did you paint them, or are those aftermarket?

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Blue! :o I always thought your STS was black George! Man, that is one nice, clean 93! I love that two-tone interior also, it really sets that car off with that dark dash, wheel, and carpet. B)

Just noticed your red coil packs... Nice! ;) Did you paint them, or are those aftermarket?

The coils are MSD's.

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ended up with 2 black caddys - they're a pain to keep clean but man do they shine with a good claying, Klasse AIO and three or four coats of Klasse SG - the Eldo was just washed in this pic, but not shined up yet..The Deville was next...

post-3-1118618486_thumb.jpg

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." - Richard P. Feynman

user posted image

Archived