CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Would anyone know part number for heated windshield harness from right strut going to windshield. 92 Eldorado touring coupe. I'm seeking one if anyone has this in spare parts.

I think GM did away with the heated windshield in 1996. It seems I remember a discontinued harness being made way back in the early 2000s. Maybe by Dorman. Good luck finding one. I did see this information while looking around. 

https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=379330&ukey_make=1023&ukey_model=14467&modelYear=1992&ukey_category=19390

Logan thanks guess trying to figure out how harness was attached to windshield found mines disconnect more then likely when had seal replace around front windshield. Spade end connector but no housing so slide under windshield about same spot showing in FSM and it activated function increase idle 4 minutes as should. Did found what you link me prior then my question. Oh Bruce was right concering back fire my fuel regulator was the cuprit 

Umm....hard to figure out what your description is. 

Anyway....are you sure the car even still has a heated windshield? Most were replaced years ago with standard ones. They have a fairly distinctive gold hue to them. 

heatedwindshield.jpg

Original owner? I would suggest verifying the version of alternator installed on the car now before pursuing much effort.

The heated windshield uses a different alternator.  

Archived