CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Major distraction! :)

Just a word of advice... Don't bring a shiny, sweet looking caddy when your trying to sell you old Audi! LOL  I did get it sold yesterday, but it was a big distraction with two different back-back prospects when I had parked my SLS "Betty White" behind the Audi on the street.  Both groups spent a lot of time looking and commenting on the beauty of my new ride!  Thank goodness the new recipient, (a 17 yr old girl) wasn't deterred from her interest in the A-4 and she will be taking it home tomorrow!

Actually the Audi is in super nice shape as well, and many commented they'd never seen a car look so clean with 250K mi. on it! I know that was a huge selling point, along with all the records and receipt that the previous owner and me both kept on this vehicle.  Its reassuring when you are buying to see the maintenance was done properly and that you can look back to see when it needs to be accomplished next.

Betty is running great, couldn't be happier with that purchase! So happy I went the extra miles to get this one, and fortunate to find a super clean Caddy again!

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Congrats on the Audi sale.  Yes, it can waste time with the buyers suddenly want to buy your other stuff more than the stuff you want to sell!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived