CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2017 CTS-V Commercial

Bruce Nunnally

A fully-equipped CTS-V sedan will have a sticker prices near $100K.  Theoretically it's possible to get one new for $80K because the dealer can make money at that price if the car is not "banked" or bought from GM on borrowed money and put on the showroom, but you will need to get one on special order, cash on delivery without making the dealer wait after the car comes in, through the fleet manager - OR get it online through a bulk dealer.  Look for a dealer that sells scads of Cadillacs including significant number of V's to find someone willing to deal.  If the price starts climbing after the handshake, walk away.

Or, get a good used CTS-V through Cars.com as I did. Pick the model you want and the must-have attributes (mine were sunroof, Ricaros and Bose sound) and watch for your deal, cash and insurance ready to go on short notice.  Use CarFAX, and when you see your car, move quickly.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived