CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2002 Cadillac DeVille For Sale for Parts in Western PA

Hello all, I have not made a post on this site before. I hope this thread works here because I can't find a "For Sale" Forum here. I have a 2002 DeVille DHS for sale. It really is only a parts car at this point. The only thing of value is the Engine. Here is the info on the car that I know.

250,000 Mile (Read below about recent engine work)

Beige/Gold in Color with the Simulated Soft top

Transmission was replaced at about 150K miles but it is throwing the P0741 Code and has recently started slipping. Would trust to drive anywhere.(have dealer ticket showing work done)

Head Gaskets replaced in Feb 2016 with only 5K miles put on car since then. (Have Dealer Ticket showing work)

Engine leaks oil from Oil Level Sensor and Rear Main 

Engine is Strong with no hint of bottom end knock

Body panels all in good shape with only the occasional door dings.

Other items I know are bad: Needs front Struts (does not have ride control on front), Bad front passenger bearing, Bad Driver side CV shaft, Check engine light is on showing the P0741, code for Idle Air Pump, MAF Sensor performance, and Fuel Guage not working. Climate control mode door does not work.

The car left me stranded while traveling for work and is currently setting off of Interstate 79 between Erie and Pittsburgh. I live in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. I don't feel like the car is worth me towing back home. 

Looking to see if anyone in Western PA has a need for a parts car. Engine is solid and would be a good donor for a car with a bad engine.

I am pretty sure the car is worth more than what the nearest salvage yard is willing to give me for it.

Thanks

I would think the State Police would impound the car if you leave it along the highway for more than a day or two.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived