CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hi all! I was wondering if it was possible to find out what they called the long strip of brightwork that went across the rear bumper on a 1999 Deville? I tried to enter rear bumper moulding but I keep getting right and left moulding? I need the long center piece that went in to the recess that ran across the back bumper. Anyone have a part number or the actual name of the piece It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Dave.

GM1144112 {#25669953} Chrome BASE; Center Rear bumper molding

Been discontinued for a long time. You will probably have to search the auto recyclers to find a good one.

THERE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB RIGHT - THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB AGAIN !!!

Hi and thank you for the response. I was at my local Cadillac dealer and they can actually still get the part. Also I was able to obtain the same number as what you gave me there. 

I didnt want to pay the dealers price for the piece and did find it new and substantially cheaper on the internet. Thanks for the get back though! 

very commonly falling off.

I have not found one for my 97 yet. I have the 2 tone gold and silver all the way around the car because it is the D'elegance model.

Where did you get one?

All of the ones at my local yards are either falling off or already gone

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Hey rockfangd

when I went to my local dealer here in Connecticut they had mine available. But not in stock.  I have the base model so it's just the brightwork sliver they wanted 144.00 for it, and I told them thanks but was able to obtain the oem part number.

i punched the number into google and found a couple on eBay for like a third the price.

good luck with the d'elegance model  

can you post the part number?

What about the plastic attachment part? is it included.

Mine looks horrible. I currently have it taped to the bracket behind it. Previous owner said when it fell off they just threw it in the trunk and forgot about it. It was all curled up and warped.

Was debating on deleting it and filling in the area but would rather not

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

The part number they gave me was 22569953 it's called RR fascia center molding 

I didn't ask or do not know if the clips are included or not, on my Deville I have a black plastic piece with square holes where the fascia goes.

Archived