CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

IMSA: Roar Before the 24 BoP issued

With less fuel making it to the Cadillac's combustion chamber and the most being burned by the turbo Nissan, IMSA is using Lambda readings to refine power output across its DPi manufacturers rather than rely solely on air restrictors, which have demonstrated some shortcomings on turbo motors.

Read more: http://www.racer.com/imsa/item/137448-imsa-roar-before-the-24-bop-issued

Race is on Jan 28-29th.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 4 weeks later...

16 hours in, 8 hours to go, Cadillacs DPI-V.R.'s in place 1 and 2 in the rain.   In 2003 the Cadillac Northstar LMP car competed with Max Angelelli and Wayne Taylor driving.  Tonight the Taylor Racing Cadillac DPI-V.R. is in the lead with Wayne's sons Ricky and Jordan driving, along with Max Angelelli and an out-of-retirement Jeff Gordon.  The DPI-V.R. is not the most powerful Cadillac -- at 600 hp it is down 40 hp from the street-ready CTS-V.

Bruce

Wow, what an amazing race.  The World Challenge sprint races were good prep for that 24 hour sprint race!  The last laps were as exciting with the two contending Cadillacs neck and neck. 

Bruce

Bruce

Archived