CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Established Memebers: Need a CarFAX (For Info Only!)

I just got a CarFAX account that allows several VIN inquiries and unlimited license plate inquiries, and expires in April. Uh, if I had known that there was a short time limit on the "unlimited" account, I probably would have gone for the inexpensive single-VIN charge.

I will be happy to run a CarFAX for Caddyinfo members if

1. You joined before I posted this on February 7, 2016, and
  2. You request the CarFAX by PM. Don't post a VIN or license number publicly.

Note that the CarFAX guarantees and such don't apply because they are only good for the CarFAX account holder that makes the request, not friends and such. Therefore the information you get is just that, information. For any other purposes, such as getting the CarFAX guarantees, negotiating a price with a seller, etc., you will need to get your own CarFAX account.

If you spot this post after the first week of April, please look elsewhere unless another post says that I have another account because this one will have expired.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

If you want a PDF file, include your e-mail address in the PM. Otherwise I will list the main features of the CarFAX in a return PM.

Don't hold back; I've already used up two CarFAX reports for others on another forum.

For some reason, CarFAX limits the number of VIN CarFAX reports for my plan, but not the number of license plate CarFAX reports. If you give a license plate number, don't forget to give the State it's issued by.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived