CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Cadillac Conversation, 2015-08-06

Video from, YouTube:

Bruce is on business travel tonight and couldn't be here. Tonight was a monologue by Cadillac Jim.

Topics were Cadillac chassis dynamics, other GM platforms, commuting in a Cadillac...

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Sorry I missed this week. I was able to log in briefly from the airport, but the noise was a lot, and on a cell connection which is not ideal for video or bandwidth limits.

I don't travel with a laptop but my ipad can edit titles. No alligator shirts this trip.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

It went OK. I would have liked to have people come into the conversation, but I ended it after 30 minutes. That's the intended time, and I was running out of extemporaneous topics.

Mark Twain once quoted a Congressman who was asked to give a 15-minute talk, and said that he would need six weeks to prepare. Suspicious, the organizer asked how long it would take to prepare a half-hour talk, and was told two weeks. Then, he asked about a 90-minute talk, and the politician said "I'm ready now!"

I should plan and have topics ready to discuss when needed.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived