CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Opinion on 04 Seville SLS with 68k

Good evening all, my wife and I have looking to get her back into a Seville and we came across this 2004 Seville SLS with 68k miles on it.
We went to drive it today and it is beautiful shape, the engine bay is clean and quiet, it shifts smoothly and I could hear excess noise from the suspension or drive train.
The only PCM codes were history P1106 and P1574.
What do you all think, is there any thing else I should be looking at condition wise? Thanks.

00J0J_lItGfEIiE73_600x450.jpg

Map sensor code 1106 and a brake switch code 1574. Might be a torn plenum boot and its a common problem on these cars. Car looks nice and if it's well priced it might be yours.

Love my 03. transmission change at 126k, put in second transmission at 201k (faulty convertor) will have 210k this week. I have put in AIR pump, air compressor and rear shocks. front struts and springs. repaired leak in crossover tube, does burn oil as expected, minor oil leaks bottom end. do brakes about every 30k, just did cat convertor. still rides great, easy to drive, great in snow. seriously considering having barczy rebuild motor this summer for another 200k. Words of warning, every now and then you have to drive her hard, Northstars don't like being babied.

Archived