CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Floor Mats For The New Car

Texas Jim

Beautiful. :) When my originals no longer look new, I'll replace them with nice mats like yours only with the "script" Cadillac logo instead of the crest. :wub:

Best,

Ron

Beautiful. :) When my originals no longer look new, I'll replace them with nice mats like yours only with the "script" Cadillac logo instead of the crest. :wub:

Best,

Ron

I debated getting the script... kinda wish I had.

Heck... I may get another set and rotate them monthly... LOL

Posted Image

I put those ventshades on all my vehicles but they don't go on my ESC coupe for obvious reasons. I like them cause I can leave the window down about an inch and my cigar smoke will be drawn out. I'm thinking that's why Texas Jim might like them for those old ciggs. Yeah I've seen you on that Thursday night chat you're like me you like that burley ,remember I'm from Kentucky! LOL!!!

I put those ventshades on all my vehicles but they don't go on my ESC coupe for obvious reasons. I like them cause I can leave the window down about an inch and my cigar smoke will be drawn out. I'm thinking that's why Texas Jim might like them for those old ciggs. Yeah I've seen you on that Thursday night chat you're like me you like that burley ,remember I'm from Kentucky! LOL!!!

I was in London KY last week during the trip. Have a friend that lives there.

Posted Image

Those are really nice , care to share where you got them from if it is allowed in a post ?

I would think of taking my originals out wich are in perfect shape and putting those in to save the thick originals...plus mine are an odd color to me - 95 Eldo ETC white pearl with some off brown/purple/eggplant/gray interior ?

lol I am sure there is a modern faux name for the color....

Those are really nice , care to share where you got them from if it is allowed in a post ?

I would think of taking my originals out wich are in perfect shape and putting those in to save the thick originals...plus mine are an odd color to me - 95 Eldo ETC white pearl with some off brown/purple/eggplant/gray interior ?

lol I am sure there is a modern faux name for the color....

A friend of mine (Brian Stanley) works for Ecklers Corvette in Florida...

They are Lloyd Mats...

I ordered them thru him...

Call him at 1-800-284-3906

The ones I got are the LUXE type... They are a lot thicker and more luxurious then the ULTIMAT.

I highly recommend the LUXE if you want real nice mats. I think they are really nice mats.

They are NOT cheap, but I don't regret it a bit... they look good.... LOL

Posted Image

Thanks Texas Jim. I've been looking at Loyd Mats. I'm thinking black mats with Eldorado in the red script. I would want the script embrodried on the front mats. I noticed that you have your trunk mat embroidered too. Do you think a logo or script there really sets it off enough to make it worthwhile?

Thanks Texas Jim. I've been looking at Loyd Mats. I'm thinking black mats with Eldorado in the red script. I would want the script embrodried on the front mats. I noticed that you have your trunk mat embroidered too. Do you think a logo or script there really sets it off enough to make it worthwhile?

The picture with the BIG logo is one of the front floor mats... not a trunk mat.

I was just trying to show the nice detail in the logo.

My trunk mat is the factory original, black carpeted mat... and has DTS Platinum printed on it in silver.

Posted Image

• 5 years later...