CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Thommy! Sorry, not my area.....

Airmike! No shop in Sweden will hold a "known good part" for a Cadillac that they never will see in their life time....... Don´t think they keep it for any car model unless it´s a Volvo. :lol:

Most EBTCM failures are bad relays, and there are outfits in the US that will replace the relays and return the "reconditioned" EBTCM to you, or exchange it. The relays are Bosch, as is the rest of the EB[T]CM and brake manifold.

It's best to either repair your own EBCM or replace it by part number because the EBCM is where ABS, TC, and ESC (Stabilitrak) live. Different EBCM units that appear identical may not have the same software/firmware in them.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Thommy! Sorry, not my area.....

Airmike! No shop in Sweden will hold a "known good part" for a Cadillac that they never will see in their life time....... Don´t think they keep it for any car model unless it´s a Volvo.

Not holding a part is understandable. It sure would be awesome if you could find one to borrow. To bad a Volvo wouldn't work :fighting0025:

Thank you all for trying to help me in this matter! Very much appreciated :)

Think I have found a good shop that repair American cars, but due to summer holidays I have to wait until 15th of August before they can have a look at it.

I will keep you informed in mid August

Have a great and relaxing summer!

Archived