CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Duke Jaguar with some nice touches

This car has some nice touches added: http://www.pjsautoworld.com/1937%20Jaguar%20Replica/index.html#expanded

Note the bonnet/hood is the same color as the fenders

Script along the hood

Leather Bonnet strap

Nice wheels

Leather lining along the doors

"37" logo on the front bracing

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yes indeed! Love his steering wheel. Looks like a different kind of steer column and with a separate ignition switch to the left. I like the upholstered rolls on top of the doors, but would they interfere with installing the side curtains? Don't care for the lettering and striping; IMHO they detract from the original look. The white and black is a nice color combo. Has the Chevette/Isuzu engine like mine. I was considering leather bonnet straps (there should be two), but probably won't because they should extend down all the way (the one on this car only goes halfway to a bracket on the passenger side), and would have to be unfastened every time I opened the bonnet. Plus, real ones are shearling lined and kind of pricey. Still a nice example, though. I like seeing different cars for the ideas. Wonder if they will get the price? Hope so for our investment's sake.

• 3 weeks later...

Then there's THIS one. Optimistic pricing I would think. If you crossed a Duke with a Gazelle and a VW Thing, is this what the offspring would be?

And on the eBay Kit/Replica listings, they sure did let all the Gazelles loose for spring.

Archived