CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Meet Wheels Direct, LLC: New Name, New Look, New Website

Bruce Nunnally

Deerfield Beach, FL January 9, 2014 Direct Performance, LLC newly rebranded and doing business as Wheels Direct, LLC, unveils its new website www.OEMWheelsDirect.com. After over 15 years of selling the highest quality authentic OEM/Factory wheels as a PowerSeller on ebay, it was time to create an online store dedicated to make finding the right OEM/Factory parts and other car-related accessories simple and easy for our customers. With feedback and input from over 50,000 transactions, we believe we have come up with a virtual-store-front built just the way a user wants to shop for a single OEM/Factory wheel, multiple wheels, and everything in between. We are dedicated to providing the best possible online shopping experience for individuals and dealers alike, with access to an extensive selection of automotive parts such as wheel center caps, car and truck grills or emblems, lug nuts, door handles, license plate holders, and OEM/Factory wheels, among others, says Howard Haimowitz, Founder and Owner of Wheels Direct, LLC.

OEMWheelsDirect.com provides a robust and comprehensive selection of OEM/Factory wheels and a multitude of options for both car enthusiasts and resellers (i.e. new and used car dealers and auto body repair shops) to select and buy great quality OEM/Factory parts at affordable prices. The interactive site also gives users full control of their shopping experience, giving them the option of creating an account and access to their own dashboard to help make buying wheels and other car-related equipment as simple and efficient as possible. With the number of repeat customers we have, it was important to personalize and streamline the process of buying wheels and other automotive accessories, continued Haimowitz.

We pride ourselves on providing friendly and accommodating customer service and are dedicated to the timely delivery of great quality OEM/Factory parts at affordable prices, says Vicki Turner, Operations Manager for Wheels Direct, LLC. "The Internet continues to transform the way people explore and research car-related accessories and by bringing Cadillac, Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet, Jeep, Porsche, Lamborghini, and other brands together on one site, we can provide the widest selection at the best value to our customers and new visitors. Our new site truly upholds the Wheels Direct, LLC mission to help individuals, new and used car dealers, as well as auto-repair facilities source exactly the right part, at the right price while prioritizing the complete satisfaction of our customers," shared Turner.

"More and more individuals as well as automotive dealers and repair shops will come to rely on OEMWheelsDirect.com as their resource for the best OEM/Factory parts and we are pleased to see the number of visitors to our new site growing as more people are turning to it every day," says Haimowitz. "Their needs will continue to drive the content of our site - and our desire to be of service."

About Wheels Direct, LLC

Wheels Direct, LLC is your source for the widest range of OEM/Factory automobile wheels and other car-related accessories. With a focus on providing excellent customer service, we have tremendous positive feedback over our 15 year history. From coast to coast and across the globe, individuals as well as new and used automobile dealers, along with auto body repair facilities trust Wheels Direct, LLC to have exactly what they are looking for and deliver them direct without any hassles and very quickly all at exceptional value. Connect with us on Facebook to join in the conversation.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived