CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Well my 2005 escalade just turned 100,000 miles last week and I tried to post a picture of the odometer but the file was too large Since I do not know how to reduce the file size, you'll just have to take my word. :)

Still have the ORIGINAL brakes (State Inspection Mechanic said about 30% left in front 50% in rear) and the only things I've done to the vehicle are as follows:

Complete changing of the following fluids: Cooling System, Transmission, Differential, Transfer Case, Braking System, etc.

​New Serpentine Belt

New Battery

2 new sets of tires

New Plugs & Wire Set

Replaced Fog Lights (old ones started collecting water inside)

New front Air Bag Sensor

Replaced Drivers seat heating pad unit

Replace windshield (broken from rock on highway)

Replace a tail light bulb and a few bulbs in the steering wheel switches.

Other than that, all I've done is change the oil and filter with Amsoil 5W20 Synthetic and their Filter once a year ( or 15K ) but since I don't drive more than 12 K a year I just do it every October. Amsoil guarantees their oil & filters for 25K. To the best of my recollection, that's it!

No plans to sell it and it shines like the day I bought it - BEST VEHICLE I have ever owned and I enjoy driving it each time I get behind the wheel. I do all my own maintenance and repair work except for the Windshield and heated seat pad. I might look at the newly designed Escalade (2016 model) if it proves to be high quality.

Note: My wife's 2010 Buick LaCrosse is also spectacular and has not been back to the Dealer since the day we drove it home almost 4 years ago. Fantastic car too!

Bob,

The way I do pictures to forums is...

Get a free Photobucket account...

Upload your pictures to the free account...

Make a few folders to organize your pictures if you want to...

When you move the mouse over a picture, a little gear will pop up on the upper right corner of the picture.

Move the mouse over the gear and a menu will drop down... click on GET LINKS... click on the bottom one...IMG Codes

Then come to the forum and do a PASTE and your FULL SIZE picture is then here.

Posted Image

Archived