CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2015 Cadillac Escalade World Premiere with Cadillac Chief Engineer David Leone

David Leone, Chief Engineer of Cadillac goes over everything you ever wanted to know about the all-new 2015 Cadillac Escalade while former Cadillac Escalade owner and AMMO NYC founder, Larry Kosilla joins MotoMan for the finer details of the new Cadillac SUV . . .

MotoMan. Ordinary Car Guy. Extraordinary Adventures

EVERY WEEK, Mean Gene & MotoMan bring you a new episode of their extraordinary adventures in the car world. Sure, MotoMan drives the latest cars to blue chip classics but that's just the beginning: He experiences bucket list car guy adventures like going behind the scenes to build manufacturer show cars to driving military prototype vehicles. Back at the studio, Mean Gene takes apart the newly introduced cars and provides his unique technical perspective.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice overview Bruce; thanks for the link. Not my kind of vehicle (just don't have the need/or the means) but great to see Cadillac continue to 'roll'. I'll give it two thumbs up.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

2015????? Now????? Why not 2016 or 2017 or......... :paint2: Sorry, I just don´t get it.

Because some of the '14's are already out and the release (for sales) of the Escalade, I believe, is in the spring. They do like to lead new cars to the highest model years possible.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived