CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Parts is Parts -- Supercharger

I have purchased a second new OEM supercharger for the STS-V. The STS-V uses a custom Eaton M122 style superchager. This was the last of the 5th generation superchargers from Eaton before the new TVS line the 09+ CTS-V uses. I also think this will make for several interesting articles and experiments.

My goal with the new supercharger is to make it easier to swap some modified parts info my V and still keep the original setup intact.

$(KGrHqUOKjEE6dHWKSbGBOpr+mESw!~~60_57.J

The ebay superchargers were purchased as a lot at the end of the V manufacture, and have been on sale (larger quantities available) on ebay a while. I just ordered it, so it won't be here for a while. This photo is from the ebay ad.

Next upgrade for my V will be injectors to get my duty cycle down a bit. I don't expect that to add power, but will need a bit more injector for other mods.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Want.

Those injectors will add reliability. The reported duty cycle of 92% is too close for comfort. A few tens of milliseconds running lean at high boost can ruin a good day, although the PCM will probably prevent damage.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived