CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

RoadTestTV: 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Mod Testing

http://www.RoadTestTV.com Part 1 of our Project V Series. We drag test a bone stock 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe to obtain baseline performance data before our modifications begin.

The 2013 Cadillac CTS-V is powered by a supercharged 6.2-liter LSA V8 that produces 556 hp and 551 pound-feet of torque. Our test car was equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission which is a no-cost option. EPA-estimated fuel economy is 14 mpg city/19 mpg highway and 16 mpg combined with the manual and 12/18/14 mpg with the automatic.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Like a lot of well-used drag strips, the first 500 feet or so is a bit slick, making it hard to get a bite, particularly with street tires.

The exhaust on this car did't sound stock. My car purrs like a kitten at idle or cruise.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Great vid & nice 0-60 time, what nanny settings did you use, stabilatrac in competition mode? Also did you shift the auto manually or let it do it's thing? Thanks, Dave.

http://www.RoadTestTV.com Part 2 of our Project V Series. We take another crack at drag testing our bone stock 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe to obtain baseline performance data before our modifications begin.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived