CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Side marker lights

Looking for white/clear side marker lenses, 2,8 / 1,2 in, for my Seville -94 (euro spec. car). All ideas appreciated. Looks similar to this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-00-05-Deville-Corner-Parking-Turn-Signal-Side-Marker-Light-Lamp-L-H-NEW-/151033566417?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item232a4d54d1&vxp=mtr

These people say that they ship internationally. Why not buy from them?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

These people say that they ship internationally. Why not buy from them?

The current side marker lights are orange and OEM. I need exactly (or very near) 2,8 / 1,2 in or 7 / 3 cm dimension because of the drilling holes under them.

Just fixed it. If any other owner of jap/euro spec Cadillac Seville 92-97 likes to get rid of the orange side markers, the clear, small Saab 9-5 markers (late 90's models) will cover. Not the same brackets, though. But with some mods and glue it's possible to attach them.

• 2 weeks later...

:nopicssmiley:

Oh, you're right. I had problems uploading earlier. Let's see if it works this time ...

Before: OEM markers made for euro spec. cars. After: Saab 9-5 side markers, attached with epoxi glue

post-23518-0-62314500-1368707513_thumb.j

post-23518-0-41822800-1368707518_thumb.j

That's a really nice paint job.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

That's a really nice paint job.

Thank you, original Polo Green from -94 with many, many winter miles on crappy roads. I plan to upload some photos and info of my detailing work later on.

• 4 years later...

Archived