CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New (to me) Caddy!

davedog

Wow, your memory is scary-good. :blink:

Funny, I cannot remember the name of a woman I dated a month ago, but remember your leveling system... :)

adallak

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Wow, your memory is scary-good. :blink:

Funny, I cannot remember the name of a woman I dated a month ago, but remember your leveling system... :)

adallak

BWAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Congrats on your recent purchase! Let us know if you any product questions or other concerns regarding your '10 SRX. I would also suggest registering your vehicle with the Cadillac Owner Center. This is a GM designed tool for owners to see their warranty and other such information. I hope you enjoy for a long time to come!

Now this is a well kept secret. Can this registration be done online? Is it for certain model year cars? Does it also track extended warranty coverage?

JohnnyG,

Yes, it can all be done online. You’ll have access to warranties, owner’s manuals, possible recall information, service history, maintenance schedule and much more.

You can register for free at: My.Cadillac.com

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Louis (assisting Mathew)

Cadillac Customer Service

Hey Davedog! Good to hear from you again and congrats on the "new to you" SRX! Yes, I remember you from the Eldo days when we had twin sisters. That was when my '93 emerald green Eldo "Sprucegoose" was still gracing the streets of WI! In fact one of the main reasons I sought out new rims for her was how sweet yours looked when you got your chromes! There was something about that paint that just had a beautiful depth to it!

I seriously looked at the SRX also when I finally ended up buying my latest ride, '06 Saab 9-7x. I just couldn't really find one I fell in love with, but the V8 AWD versions were awful tempting! Just needed a little more cargo room and needed to hit a certain budget, Good luck to you with your new Caddy and congrats on being able to make it right with CarMax!

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived