CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Have Two Unused CarFAX VIN Searches

I have a CarFAX account that started with five searches and used three. I have two left. The first two Caddyinfo Supporters that need a VIN search that contact me will get a PDF of a "printed" VIN search on CarFAX.

Note that CarFAX offers a free buy-back guarantee if their CarFAX lets a crippling problem creep through undetected. This CarFAX guarantee is free, but you can only register it with CarFAX if you have a CarFAX account and you do the VIN search for that vehicle under your account. So, I can provide you with the CarFAX, but if you want the warranty, you will need to get your own account.

My account expires May 3, 2013. I must run the VIN search by then or my account goes away.

I have one CarFAX PDF file that I can send you without using one of my remaining searches: the black 2009 CTS-V that Texas Jim looked at. I bought the 2011 CTS-V that Bruce looked at.

Texas Jim's posts with stunning photos of a magnificent black 2009 CTS-V: CLICK HERE

Bruce's post (has link to a blog entry on looking at this car) with breathtaking and in-depth photos of a sweet 2011 CTS-V: CLICK HERE

If you are looking at a specific car and want a CarFAX to make a buy/no-buy decision, send me the VIN and your e-mail by PM. Do NOT post your e-mail or a VIN on a public forum post. And, remember, I have only two left, and I'm offering them in the hope that they will fill a real need.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived