CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

back window garnish clips

voodoostranger

im looking for the moulding clips for the garnish moulding around the lower back window of my 1993 cadillac... so far i am just running in circles. and my car looks ghetto..... help pleaseeeeee. i have the parts numbers and all

I have had good luck doing a web search on GM part numbers. I've turned up Amazon, GM dealers like GMPartsDirect, and the odd warehouse that has an overstock of some old parts. My go-to guy is Chris at Rippy Automotive in NC.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

well i found the " nail on" clips do i have to have the caddy clips for the others or can i go to a parts house and match up plug clips

btw jims 97 etc rippys lead me to trents cadillac oh had some of what i needed

Chris is like that. If he doesn't have it, he knows who does, or who can get it. If it's not out there, he will tell you that, too, and that has happened to me - once, with the front stabilizer bar in the "sport and ride" optional suspension for my car.

If you don't have it now but have the original parts, I would look at aftermarket parts and match them. Body shops do repairs like that all the time so there must be a way, and there must be parts out there somewhere. The parts house to look for is one that has body and trim parts, though. Most chains just have under-the-hood and undercar parts.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

• 4 weeks later...

ok anyideas on how i can rig my garnish moulding on to my car? i have the side clips that nail on i just cant find the ones that fit around the back glass.

I'll have to pass on that one. I'm not knowledgeable about body and interior work. Anyone???

I don't understand exactly what part you are missing. When I need a part such as this I go to the Nalley GM parts site here: http://parts.nalleygmc.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=386624&ukey_make=1023&ukey_model=14465&modelYear=1993&ukey_trimLevel=14775&searchString=rear+window

and look through the search and diagrams to identify exactly what part is needed. Then one can order from them or other sources.

9205266K12-012.JPG

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Are you referring to some clip around the rear window or the bottom of the vinyl top?

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

yes khe the ones in the little holes. I have the ones for the sides. and I have found one for the back ones comeing. just need ideas to rig something I guess

yes khe the ones in the little holes. I have the ones for the sides. and I have found one for the back ones comeing. just need ideas to rig something I guess

What little holes are you referring to??? The link shows the vinyl top and associated moldings for the '93 Fleetwood.

http://www.genmotori...=9211236D12-020

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived