CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac XTS Livery Package

Bruce Nunnally

Cadillac XTS W20 Livery Package makes for Limo Luxury

Posted on February 18, 2013 by bwnunnally

Traditionally Limo companies have preferred rear wheel drive vehicles as easier to modify for stretch limo service, perhaps for ease of maintenance and repair.

It strikes me that with more reliable models, and reduced maintenance, that perhaps is less of a concern. FWD models also seem easier to stretch conceptually since you don’t need to extend the drive train.

Certainly in terms of handling and performance the XTS is plenty capable. Starting a Limo or Black Car mod based on a higher end XTS package makes perfect sense — I expect a limo to be all-in.

2013-Cadillac-XTS-090-medium-500x318.jpg

Read more: http://caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-xts-w20-livery-package-makes-for-limo-luxury/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 1 year later...

The XTS-L, available through Cadillac Master Coachbuilders, redefines passenger comfort with up to seven extra inches of legroom and optimized suspension and ride control systems for a quiet and smooth riding environment.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 months later...

Cadillac XTS Coachbuilder Hearse

Yesterday, I attended the graveside service of La. Air National Guard CWO4 G D Strother. He was a UH-60M Black Hawk pilot who was killed along with a crew of three other pilots and seven Marines, in a training accident two weeks ago off Navarre Beach, Florida.

I didn't see the cemetery hearse before it arrived at the cemetery. This must be one of the first XTS Funeral Coaches in central Louisiana, or at least the first that I've seen and it was stunning.

cadillac_xts_hearse_cwo4_g_d_strother_27

(Photo: Melinda Martinez/mmartinez@thetowntalk.com / Town Talk photo gallery

The hearse that was used Tuesday looks to be a Deville.

Archived