CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I ordered new headlights and it makes the car look great. I have the new hood ornament ordered. I think that will make it look great too. I had the hood painted last fall along with the side where my husband backed into the car. The hood ornament was crooked after that, I guess they broke the plastic holder and I didn't realize it until it fell off last week. I had them buff the headlights at that time butit didn't help much with the headlights. These new lights are bright and look new.

Next are new tires before winter and new shock absorbers.

I look at other cars but they aren't the same. I think it is cheaper to spruce this one up and keep it for a while longer.

I am a spoiled Cadillac owner.

Linda

I ordered new headlights and it makes the car look great. I have the new hood ornament ordered. I think that will make it look great too. I had the hood painted last fall along with the side where my husband backed into the car. The hood ornament was crooked after that, I guess they broke the plastic holder and I didn't realize it until it fell off last week. I had them buff the headlights at that time butit didn't help much with the headlights. These new lights are bright and look new.

Next are new tires before winter and new shock absorbers.

I look at other cars but they aren't the same. I think it is cheaper to spruce this one up and keep it for a while longer.

I am a spoiled Cadillac owner.

Linda

I resemble that remark... :)

Texas Jim

Posted Image

Archived