CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

help please, electrical problem inside cabin.

Wildcard

hey guys i was hopeing some one could help me out. my mother drove my caddy today and when she got back she informed me that the windows,locks and seats dont work lol. true enough she was right. the locks work when i use the keyless ebtry remote but not when useing the door panle buttons. the windows dont go up and down, the drivers seat will move forwards and lean back, but will not move backwards or any other direction. the auto set buttons on the door panel does nothing how ever when i cut the car off the seats ect retuen to there exit postion. im thinking a fuse has blown maybe but i dont know, any ideas in general and any idea wich fuse and or fuse baox i should look in? could it be a sensor or something? im not machanicly inclined in the least lol. Thank you in advance.

I would start by pulling the codes on the onboard diagnostic. It sounds like a data problem.

But here is something very easy to try. Disconnect the battery for about 1 minute and then hook it back up. Sometimes it works like a charm.

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

if you go to the FAQ and how to section of the forum it is pretty easy. I am rusty on the 2000+ but I know the 90s. Very nice feature

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived