CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac XTS weekend test drive

Bruce Nunnally

Picking up a new Cadillac XTS Friday morning at Crest Cadillac for a weekend test drive.

Planning out the weekend to best run the tests I want to measure and get the XTS out so people can see it.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

102_1817-1024x682.jpg

You still have time for your road trip Jim -- they don't have the diamond white in stock yet.

Read more:

Cadillac XTS Weekend Test Drive – Pickup

Bruce

I talked to my salesman earlier this week; said two XTS's made it to the dealership (and hardly made it off the truck before being sold). He said a white diamond coat was on the way but wasn't expected for a few days. I still haven't seen one 'in the flesh' yet but should be soon (for me). Financially my only chance will probably be in a few years (and possibly pick one up) as a CPO (but I'm still really interested). Looking forward for your review, Bruce.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

So far I'm really enjoying driving it, and getting used to everything. There are many options in what is displayed, and customizations.

Bruce

Nice link Bruce; thanks for sharing.

I made it over to my Caddy dealer this morning (Sunday), so I could see if they received any XTS's (they did, three). One was in the showroom (so I couldn't peruse that one) but two were outside, a black Premium and a white diamond Platinum. While totally 'Not disappointed', I guess with the long 'intro', and all the media pre-release coverage, I guess I wowed myself out before actually see one 'live' (still one heck of a vehicle in my opinion). The Premium was 56k and the Platinum was 60k (out of my league, but maybe in a couple years, affordable as a CPO; I think I'll still be really interested). The presence (of the vehicle) is very luxurious IMO and I think Cadillac has a winner on its hands.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

The Cadillac XTS dash display is the type of dash I want on every Cadillac I drive from now on.

102_1864-1024x682.jpg

Cadillac XTS dash display

Bruce

Yes I love the dash, lots of well placed info, incredible that the tire pressure is so detailed!

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

• 1 month later...

Such a smooth body! The XTS surely is a sharp competitor for the E-class among others. Such a shame it will probably never reach Scandinavia. But I keep my eyes open and be the first to book a test drive if.

By the way, spotted the Allante with Northstar on the Dallas picture .. underrated and very beautiful ride. Modern classic!

Archived