CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Help with tire upgrade

REDROCKET

I have a 2011 V Coupe with OEM wheels. I would like to upgrade to Pilot Sport 265/35ZR-19's front and 305/30ZR-19's rear using these rims. Has anyone done this upgrade and did the tires fit without rubbing? I have been advised to use this front/rear match dut to their identical overall height to avoid any traction control code issues. Any advice will be appreciated - REDROCKET. P.S. If anyone is interested in viewing the carbon fiber upgrades to the front and rear of my ride I will post some photos (advice on how to post pics will help too!) Thanks.

I am interested in the carbon fiber trim. The best way to post images is to put them somewhere like a photo site and then link to them using the "Insert Image" gadget.

You can actually upload images here but due to bandwidth constraints the image file size is limited, while the photo sites allow more leeway.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I use photobucket...

It is real easy to use...

If you decide to use it and need help just ask...

Picture of my totally dirty car taken today, after driving thru some storms in Houston Texas day before yesterday..

P1110039.jpg

Posted Image

Thanks for the replies, I will try the photo sites mentioned to post some full car shots. FYI, all the carbon is real, not the hydro print you may have seen on some sites. Basically I replaced all the grey plastic parts such as the front splitter, fog lamp bezels and rear bumper inserts. It took me about a year to find the company (KPE) that made the pieces for my ride (my car was the "test mule" for the fog lamp and rear bumper parts). The quality is outstanding. I have also installed KPE's stainless muffler system which I am really happy with. My car is used for the manufacturer's web site to model the carbon pieces and the muffler(the red coupe shown in the driveway). To view, go to kpe-products.com, click on "products" and then click on the "V Coupe" section to bring up the assorted products. You can click on the photos to get larger views (the carbon parts look even better than the shots show). If anyone is interested in these carbon parts for your car contact Jason at (480)720-1743. In the meantime I will try to get some full car shots with all the parts installed (the rear end pic of the muffler didn't have the rear bumper inserts on at that time).

I use photobucket...

Picture of my totally dirty car taken today, after driving thru some storms in Houston Texas day before yesterday..

P1110039.jpg

Yup, I think I need help with how to post full size pics of my ride. Please detail how to get to the site and then link so you guys can view them. Thanks, Dave.

I use photobucket...

Yup, I think I need help with how to post full size pics of my ride. Please detail how to get to the site and then link so you guys can view them. Thanks, Dave.

Just go to HTTP://www.photobucket.com and set up an account...

Upload your pics to their site...

Move your mouse over one of the pics and a box will pop up... click the bottom choice on the popup box... switch back to your post here on Caddyinfo and right click and select "PASTE"....

That's all there is to it.

It is easy... :)

Posted Image

Here are (hopefully) some full size shots of REDROCKET.REDROCKETCARBONNOSE003.jpgE006.jpg[/imgsampsonredrocket011.jpg]REDROCKETCARBONNOSE007.jpg

Thanks to Texas Jim, Bruce and airmike for helping me get the pics of REDROCKET posted! Any feedback on my front & rear tire upgrade? My original info on the upgraded sizes I mentioned came from the "tire guy" at D3. I wanted to see if anyone else has used these sizes (265/35ZR19 front 305/30ZR19 rear)on the OEM rims.

Thanks to Texas Jim, Bruce and airmike for helping me get the pics of REDROCKET posted! Any feedback on my front & rear tire upgrade? My original info on the upgraded sizes I mentioned came from the "tire guy" at D3. I wanted to see if anyone else has used these sizes (265/35ZR19 front 305/30ZR19 rear)on the OEM rims.

I really, really, like the way your car looks.

I have been wanting a "V" wagon for a year or so...

I'm sorry I can't help on the tire upgrade...

I have a big ol' DTS... :)

Posted Image

The carbon splitter and fog lamp bezels will fit on that BADASS wagon!

The carbon splitter and fog lamp bezels will fit on that BADASS wagon!

Thanks... I was just thinking about that... :D

Posted Image

I like the carbon fiber trim. On the ones I have seen in person, it looks a lot more polished & complete than just the black rubber trim.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

More REDROCKET.REDROCKETCARBONNOSE006.jpgREDROCKETCARBONNOSE003.jpg

Are there any CTS owners in/around the Detroit area viewing this post that would be interested in forming a cruise nite for the summer? Might be fun.

Archived