CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hey, new to this forum and I am considering the purchase of a CTS. 1. What I would like is some feedback from owners of 2008-2010 models. 2. What to look for/at when evaluating these cars. 3.Problems with the cars that should be addressed. 4. Any additional info that you think might help me in making a decision.

Hey, new to this forum and I am considering the purchase of a CTS. 1. What I would like is some feedback from owners of 2008-2010 models. 2. What to look for/at when evaluating these cars. 3.Problems with the cars that should be addressed. 4. Any additional info that you think might help me in making a decision.

The Cadillac CTS is a very great choice! There are different features that come with the models by year, if you have bluetooth they are available on the 2009 and newer models. CTS also comes equipped with 6 standard air bag system for a great safety feature. Fuel is directly put into engine cylinders, resulting in improved efficiency, reduced emissions and significant gains in power: 304 hp and 270 lb.-ft. torque. Power is achieved on regular unleaded fuel, a competitive advantage. Both engines are paired with 6-speed manual or automatic transmissions for the 2008 model. If you are interested check out Cadillac pre-owned!! Please let me know if I may assist you in finding a local dealership near you!

Thank you,

Amanda Cadillac Customer Service

• 9 months later...

Possible problems are, leaking wheels.....there is a TSB but the dealership won't honor it. Wind noise from the sun roof. Dealership told me to put vaseline on the gasket. I think I know where the vaseline needs to be! Oil consumption after 100K.

Kinda like insurance.....it's only as good as the guy who sold it to you. Our dealership went out of business, and we went to the nearest one for service. Every oil change, scheduled service, etc. But when we have a problem, they don't know us. Cadillac Customer Service is a joke too. They are only there to wear you out. Never got any help from them on any GM vehicles I have ever owned. And I have been a true GM fan for years. Still have my 56 Chevy! Good luck.

I do apologize for the frustration you're experiencing. If you would like, I can look into the issues you're experiencing. Please reply by private message and include your VIN#, name, situation, and the dealership you went to. I hope your week is going well considering.

Matt

Cadillac Customer Service

Archived