CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac SRX Digital Clock

My digital clock jumped ahead 5 hours over the weekend. I attempted to reset it and it appeared okay. An example of the problem. Yesterday morning it was fine. Got in the car after work jumped ahead 5 hours. An hour after I arrived home left on errand was correct. Got in car to return home from errand - 5 hours ahead. This morning got in car to go to work still 5 hours ahead. Resetting it does not fix the problem. Am I the only one having this problem?

• 1 month later...

Gina

There is a service bulletin for the problem. My dealer fixed the problem for me. I think there may be an issue with how the previous destination part of the NAV works now but I want to document it before I go back.

KJK

Gina

There is a service bulletin for the problem. My dealer fixed the problem for me. I think there may be an issue with how the previous destination part of the NAV works now but I want to document it before I go back.

KJK

Can you ask your dealer to identify or give you a copy of the applicable service bulletin so we can share for other readers?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I don't have that information. I know that they did a software update to take care of the problem. Of course that wiped out everything I had set up in my NAV system. As I said before I think there is a different issue with the NAV again. When I go back to the dealer after I document the new problem, I will ask about the service bulletin.

I don't have that information. I know that they did a software update to take care of the problem. Of course that wiped out everything I had set up in my NAV system. As I said before I think there is a different issue with the NAV again. When I go back to the dealer after I document the new problem, I will ask about the service bulletin.

Thank you....:)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My dealer also tried the software update which didn't fix it. The radio had to be replaced. They were very familiar with this, have had to do many radio replacements...

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Please keep us posted on the radio issue. If you any issues is resolving with the dealership, please do contact us privately. If you send a PM, please include your VIN#, name, situation, dealership, contact information, and mileage. I hope this is resolved quickly for everyone.

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

• 10 months later...

My digital clock was always 5 hours behind. I took it in for a software undate that did nothing to solve the problem so they ended up replacing the nav unit. It works now.

Archived