CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I was driving thru our park the other day , and my tranny decided to start clunking going into 2nd gear "automatic-tranny", it just started the clunking, I checked my tranny fluid and it looked full. any info. anyone can give would be appreicated.. It's 2005 Sedan Deville Y Engine Thank You.

By clunking do you mean a 'hard shift' into second or are you hearing a chattering noise or something other?

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

I was driving thru our park the other day , and my tranny decided to start clunking going into 2nd gear "automatic-tranny", it just started the clunking, I checked my tranny fluid and it looked full. any info. anyone can give would be appreicated.. It's 2005 Sedan Deville Y Engine Thank You.

It was a Clunking noise or almost a thud sound. Thank you for your response.

It was a Clunking noise or almost a thud sound. Thank you for your response.

Once? Reoccurd? If so, when?

• 2 weeks later...

The other day took my Deville to the GM dealer had it looked at, The Tech. said, It pulled a code:

A sensor in the transmission was becoming fautly, But, not a full time problem Yet....

Did the tech tell you what sensor or what the code was??

You can pull the codes yourself from the dash..

Posted Image

Archived