CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2001 Eldorado ESC

Patrick7997

Very Nice! I like the Vogues and your trademark avatar! I love that color!

Welcome back! Mike

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Very classy Eldorado. Congrats. Enjoy a ride that looks beautiful and performs wonderful

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

• 5 months later...

It used to be that all Cadillacs were big, flashy, fast and sybaritically plush, perched at the undisputed pinnacle of boat-size, dinosaur-powered American luxury. And yet, even then, an Eldorado was something more. More expensive, certainly, and sometimes more powerful, but also more youthful, more individual. An Eldorado was the Cadillac of Cadillacs.

The world has changed since then, and so have Cadillacs, but somehow the Eldorado has hung on as the most Cadillac of them all. Defying the current trend toward anonymous four-door utility, it is the last remaining big luxury coupe manufactured in America, and one of the last in the world.

Cadillac's Eldorado remains brilliantly fast, lavishly comfortable, and individually stylish. And it is the only Cadillac whose projected demographic includes the number "40."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It used to be that all Cadillacs were big, flashy, fast and sybaritically plush, perched at the undisputed pinnacle of boat-size, dinosaur-powered American luxury. And yet, even then, an Eldorado was something more. More expensive, certainly, and sometimes more powerful, but also more youthful, more individual. An Eldorado was the Cadillac of Cadillacs.

The world has changed since then, and so have Cadillacs, but somehow the Eldorado has hung on as the most Cadillac of them all. Defying the current trend toward anonymous four-door utility, it is the last remaining big luxury coupe manufactured in America, and one of the last in the world.

Cadillac's Eldorado remains brilliantly fast, lavishly comfortable, and individually stylish. And it is the only Cadillac whose projected demographic includes the number "40."

Just having fun this morning reading ancient threads and posts. Noticed this one from a few years ago and even though I had to look up the definition of "sybaritically" I still enjoyed the content of the post a great deal, especially the reference to demographics and age... LOL

Best,

Ron

Archived