CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2003 dts

alicaddy

Just bought a 2003 dts.. would like to update the gps to look more like a garmin or just more current. Is there a way? Also the phone button on my steering wheel, what is it?? Also the buttons on the mirror??? I have no book for the car . The car has 77000 miles on it..and has had 1 owner who had taken great care of it... I hope the car last long.

Just bought a 2003 dts.. would like to update the gps to look more like a garmin or just more current. Is there a way? Also the phone button on my steering wheel, what is it?? Also the buttons on the mirror??? I have no book for the car . The car has 77000 miles on it..and has had 1 owner who had taken great care of it... I hope the car last long.

The phone button on the steering wheel, and the mirror buttons are On Star controls. If you want On Star, the car will need to be converted from the original analog type computer module, to digital. It is usually a $200 job, done by the dealer, which includes a one year subscription to On Star.

-George

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

Archived