CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

For Sale: Las Vegas, Cadillac XLR

Im sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I recently inherited a Cadillac XLR from my grandfather.

I have no use or need to keep this vehicle, so I'm looking to sell it.

I have the title (clean)

I dont know how many miles are on it, but i will know by the 24th of this month when i go out to Las Vegas. Along with detailed pictures and vin # etc

I do know the car is in excellent condition!

This is mainly just to get this car on the market to see what I can get for it. I know NOTHING about these cars, or just to get some friendly advice for a better forum to sell this car. Any help will be much appreciated.

This isnt a hoax or anything my family is just trying to get this car gone while we are out there in Nevada.

Idk if i need a vouch for this for sale thread..if so im sorry go ahead and delete it cause i know nobody on this forum lol

My interest will ratchet up if the color is white but I'm not sure white was available in 2006.

If you have the title you have the VIN.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Kelly Blue Book at http://www.kbb.com is an excellent source for market value. Whatever you do, don't drive the car or spend time with it or you might not want to sell it!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Haha thanks. Its red. My aunt has the title who will also be out there on the 24th, so i can get that then. If we dont sell it, i may drive it all the way home to NC lol...

Any other good forums where i might be able to sell this thing? Im a subaru guy and havent spent any time on Cadillac forums

Haha thanks. Its red. My aunt has the title who will also be out there on the 24th, so i can get that then. If we dont sell it, i may drive it all the way home to NC lol...

Any other good forums where i might be able to sell this thing? Im a subaru guy and havent spent any time on Cadillac forums

If it doesn't sell in LV let me know if you move it to NC , I would be interested.

Archived