CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ReflectionsOfTheDrive: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible 6MT: The Delivery

874759580_6x2LQ-S.jpg

Today I had the pleasure of driving to Crest Infiniti in Plano, TX to pick up a 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible Sport 6MT. Many thanks to Thomas Bies, the General Sales Manager at Crest, for setting this up for me. Thomas introduced me to Miles (sorry, missed the last name) and Caleb Brosin who took me through the new car owner walk-through, had me sign the release form, and turned over the keys.

As far as the styling, the pictures below speak for themselves. Click one to see the gallery. This Infiniti is absolutely gorgeous, and I am sure it will draw much attention over the weekend.

My first driving impressions on the way home were very good. The ride is firm but not harsh. The clutch and shifter feel great. The aerodynamics are great with the top down, as there is no wind buffeting on the highway. It’s also surprisingly quiet.

I have several events lined up this weekend and plan on making good use of the beautiful top-down weather over the next couple of days. Stay tuned for more quick updates on my driving experience this weekend and then a full review next week.

874760256_oxVdz-Th.jpg874761605_L8ozv-Th.jpg874762167_nbL97-Th.jpg874763174_ZLhDM-Th.jpg

View the full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived