CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Turtle wax ICE synthetic wax is not bad stuff it really makes the old calypso green punch up nice. It's likely just a quick detailer that doesn'tlast that long butwashing your car and applying it sure makes you stare...

look1-1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hmm I wonder why nobody has responded...oh well maybe my dumb computer skills didn't put it in right or something????

look1-1-1.jpg

I enjoy product reviews. I am uncertain based on your review if I would buy this product, since although it looked good you note it is very short-lived.

It is hard to judge interest by how many people respond to a post. One way to solicit responses is to add a question asking if anyone else has experience with the product, or what wax others recommend. Even then it can be hit or miss as to what gets people to respond.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 1 year later...

I know this post is kind of old but so what, I have used the Ice with great results, I have a couple classic cars and love the stuff. It doesn't turn white so you don't have to worry about getting it on any rubber glass seals. If you use the none spray bottle product you will get it to last longer. :hatsoff:

I use Turtle wax ICE as well. For me it does a pretty good job (and lasts, IMO, a pretty good time). It won't leave the white residue on plastics and rubber components and is fairly easy to apply. It is a little difficult to see if you've gotten all of it off (it is very clear, even dry) but it you do a quick do over (with a clean cloth) it removes fairly easy.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

• 2 years later...

Archived