CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I must say I'm impressed. That came out very very well! I can't tell there were cracks in it at all. I think I may use this method to refinish mine sometime in the near future. I have a few cracks too.

big4870885.jpg

I must say I'm impressed. That came out very very well! I can't tell there were cracks in it at all. I think I may use this method to refinish mine sometime in the near future. I have a few cracks too.

Thanks. If you look at picture #4. Left of the letter "C" in cadillac, there is a slightly noticeable "s" shaped mark that used to be a crack, but you REALLY have to look hard to find it. Overall, I'm happy with the results. I plan to redo the shift bezel. I'll probably revise the refinishing process as I get better with doing the panels.

Wonderful job. I do think this should be a FAQ thread. I must say I am blessed because my 96 deville has no cracks yet (I have yet to figure out how to post pictures on this site) but my best friends is all cracked. All I do with mine is keep it clean and coated with a quality interior protectant. I also do not recommend cleaning the wood trim with just any cleaner as It can dry it out

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Archived