CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Cadillac Club Sweden Calendar

Bruce Nunnally

Very happy to see a 2010 Cadillac Calendar from Cadillac Club Sweden in the mail today.  I promptly found a place for it here in my computer area, so I can enjoy these Cadillac photos throughout the coming year.The calendar is nicely done, with a spiral binding at the top and hanger built in. [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

902.jpg

Looks like they also have strong Cadillac participation in armericar.org, or at least they take part in larger meets that do.

Bruce

Very happy to see a 2010 Cadillac Calendar from Cadillac Club Sweden in the mail today.  I promptly found a place for it here in my computer area, so I can enjoy these Cadillac photos throughout the coming year.

The calendar is nicely done, with a spiral binding at the top and hanger built in. [...]

View the full Blog Post

Glad you enjoyed the calendar!

Very happy to see a 2010 Cadillac Calendar from Cadillac Club Sweden in the mail today. I promptly found a place for it here in my computer area, so I can enjoy these Cadillac photos throughout the coming year. The calendar is nicely done, with a spiral binding at the top and hanger built in. [...]

View the full Blog Post

Hi Bruce,

We are very happy to notice your kind recognition of the 2010 calendar. Caddyinfo.com is a highly valuable source of information about Cadillac, the car make we all love. When putting the calendar together (as well as the Magazines) we pick up news, pictures and other stuff from your site. We hope you can use some of the information we send you despite of the language problem. The calendar should be pretty useful anyway.

Thanks and Kind Regards

/Bengt Olsson B)

Board member

Bengt Olsson

Cadillac Club Sweden

99 STS Vogue Gold Edition

Corsa cat-back w gold tips

Thank you Bengt. I immediately put the calendar up (as shown in the photo), so it will get used here. My son has enjoyed a running complaint that "Januari" is misspelled; kids. :rolleyes:

As I have mentioned in the past, I am happy for Cadillac Club Sweden to re-use information found on Caddyinfo.com for the good of your members. A citation of source is always appreciated as a courtesy.

If you have the magazine in pdf format I would be happy to receive that via email and save the postage to the US, but I am happy to receive the print version if that is easiest.

Bruce

Archived