CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Dyno Tuning for the 2005 CTS LY7?

I see a shop in Garland Texas (ExaTorq) offers dyno tuning using Wester's Garage or HPTuners. Both appear to support the LY7 V6 in my 2005 CTS, so I emailed to see if I can arrange to have the CTS dyno tuned. Another 10-15hp would put the CTS low times ...

View the full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I see a shop in Garland Texas (ExaTorq) offers dyno tuning using Wester's Garage or HPTuners. Both appear to support the LY7 V6 in my 2005 CTS, so I emailed to see if I can arrange to have the CTS dyno tuned. Another 10-15hp would put the CTS low times ...

View the full article

HP Tuners software has a good reputation.

Of course it is only as good as the person using it. :D

You do know that you can buy the software for yourself and after learning how...tune the CTS yourself.

You could then tweak on it any time you wanted to :D

They have a nice forum also where guys help each other.

Just an idea....

Posted Image

Yes, that could be fun, but I like the idea of having the car tuned on a dyno, and before/after dyno runs for the LY7, so that's the main part of the bill here.

This place is only open by appointment, so I'll have to wait and see how it works out.

Bruce

More Info: they can't do it locally at this place. The PCM would have to be removed from the CTS and mailed to wester's for a 4-5 day round trip.

Bruce

Archived