CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2004 cts navigation unit

Hi, I have a cts with the base unit in it... i was looking to swap the unit out so that i could put in the navigation unit... is this possible? n is this a direct swap? also i would also like to possibly put in a bluetooth unit n hook up my ipod to the nav. unit. i am just wondering is this can happen?

i dont want to loose my diagnostics that the car has cause they are very useful... so please can someone help me...

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have a cts with the base unit in it... i was looking to swap the unit out so that i could put in the navigation unit... is this possible? n is this a direct swap? also i would also like to possibly put in a bluetooth unit n hook up my ipod to the nav. unit. i am just wondering is this can happen?

i dont want to loose my diagnostics that the car has cause they are very useful... so please can someone help me...

Hey I know it's been a few years since you posted this but did you ever figure it out because I wanna do the same thing to my 04 cts...

• 4 months later...

You have to go with an aftermarket double din. Your car does not have the same wiring as if it was factory. My brother has the same car and i am soon installing one for him.

Archived