CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Please let me introduce myself

Hi out there, i'm new here so I thought i'd let myself be known. I am currently on my 3rd STS. It's a 01, Diamond White, cream leather, has about 66k miles now, and I love it. I'm running 18 Italia Inox wheels with BF Godrich KDWs for the summer. Previously owned a black 93, and white 98. Looking forward to some good Caddy talk.

Hi out there, i'm new here so I thought i'd let myself be known. I am currently on my 3rd STS. It's a 01, Diamond White, cream leather, has about 66k miles now, and I love it. I'm running 18 Italia Inox wheels with BF Godrich KDWs for the summer. Previously owned a black 93, and white 98. Looking forward to some good Caddy talk.

Hello, Diamond White! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you!

I have previously owned a gold 2003 CTS, which I thoroughly enjoyed driving. Mine had 50,000 miles when I bought it, and I put about 37,000 miles on it while I had it. I found the helpful and friendly folks here when I had difficulties after getting new struts installed. They were so terrific with helping me get the problem resolved.

My husband got nice Ricco wheels on my car as soon as we bought it. We were very proud of it.

Although I'm driving a new Mercedes now, I check in occasionally to see what's going on at Caddoinfo and chat with the members. Take care, and have fun with your STS!

:welcomesmiley: See my signature block for my Cadillac; I'm an enthusiast who grew up in the car business in Texas but my career is in other things. I like to help out do-it-yourself (DIY) people and owners who come asking questions about their Cadillac for any reason, although my in-depth knowledge is limited to the scope of my factory shop manual (FSM), the 1993-1999 model years. I can also help out with the pre-1982 years because of my general experience as a DIY car person with pre-OBD cars in general.

You'll find a lot of people like me here, and also a lot of people with ongoing committed career experience with Cadillac maintenance and mechanics, and ongoing DIY experience with Cadillacs. Also, there's lots of enthusiast posts and several car blogs, including mine.

There's lots of fun posts in The 19th Hole and the Videos section, too. My favorite video is of this 1971 Coupe de Ville having a nice drive, in which he demonstrably has a little problem with traction:

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived