CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I enjoyed my CTS and Caddyinfo friends!

Dear Friends,

I have really enjoyed being a Cadillac owner and finding your wonderful advice when I needed it. We went new car shopping and bought something else this time.

I'm driving an '09 Mercedes since July 29. I'm going to miss you all, as I found a terrific group of folks here and received great advice about shocks and struts and got help when my water pump was leaking on my '03 CTS.

You're a super bunch of people here, and very easy to talk to online. Keep up the good work of helping others with their car problems.

I particularly enjoyed Texas Jim's adventure blog during his vacation with his darling wife to the Northwest. Caddy owners are a very special group of folks, and I was so proud to know all of you here.

I won't forget you, and I wish you all the very best in your lives.

Sincerely,

Gem Michelle

:grouphug:

Dear Friends,

I have really enjoyed being a Cadillac owner and finding your wonderful advice when I needed it. We went new car shopping and bought something else this time.

I'm driving an '09 Mercedes since July 29. I'm going to miss you all, as I found a terrific group of folks here and received great advice about shocks and struts and got help when my water pump was leaking on my '03 CTS.

You're a super bunch of people here, and very easy to talk to online. Keep up the good work of helping others with their car problems.

I particularly enjoyed Texas Jim's adventure blog during his vacation with his darling wife to the Northwest. Caddy owners are a very special group of folks, and I was so proud to know all of you here.

I won't forget you, and I wish you all the very best in your lives.

Sincerely,

Gem Michelle

:grouphug:

We'll miss you too but don't be a stranger. Come visit us when you find the time.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hi, Marika, you're so kind! I can check from time to time and see what's happening in the discussion forums! I always see familiar names signed on!

:D

Thanks for the kind words about my writing.

Like Marika said, come visit anytime.

Posted Image

Hey Thanks, Good luck with the new car!

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Ah, thanks, Everyone! I just realized I passed 50 posts and became a "Fanatic"!

My CTS and I were a team. I hope she finds someone who appreciates her. She immediately got beautiful new wheels and tires. She had new belts, hoses, battery, struts, brake job (rotors & pads), and water pump! We also had a Sirius satellite system installed.

I put only abut 37,000 miles on my CTS, but they were all enjoyable. What a sweet ride she was!

Archived