CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Well said Mr. Voight. The main stream media has been a truth liability for many years and only getting worse. Many Americans stopped using their brains and instead let the media tell them what to think. Common sense be damned. Never before have I been so disappointed with the Republicans. They are only a hair better than the Democrats. And that is down right scary. Both parties are currently for big government and both are promising a whole lot that neither can deliver on. If you are a non-believer then do the simple math. There simply isn't enough money to fulfill the promises....period. The part of this election that rankles me the most is that every staunch Obama supporter that I've met wears blinders and refuses to believe that there is any flaw to him. I will probably vote Independent this year knowing that Obama will win in a landslide. But god are those Obama supporters the most frustrating and idiotic bunch I've ever met. People argue about this or that and get easily side tracked. The real reason the economy is suffering isn't because of the mortgage crisis any more. The real reason people aren't spending money is because of the lack of job security. Really think about that before you give a knee jerk rebuttal. Everyday people will pay more than something is worth any time of the year IF they are confident in a constant influx of money/ income. I've bounced that statement off several economists and no disagreements to date. Neither candidate is addressing that problem because no one wants to hear the truth. And we all know (cough) that the truth doesn't win elections. Just ask Ron Paul about that. He was considered the "smart persons choice". Guess that pretty much tells us where America is at intellectually. Smart guy that tells truth, cares, has real plan, and doesn't get paid (look it up) loses to schmucks that make a used car salesman look honest. Sums up the current state of affairs.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Sarah Palin is by no stretch of anyone's imagination ready to be "Leader of The Free World." Neither is Obama. Biden wouldn't know the truth if he tripped over it. That leaves us McCain. Oh boy!

How is one to make a choice?

Is neither party able to do better? This election cycle is a disgrace. As are the two major parties.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Welcome to our democracy. I have been slowly reading up on John Adams, who was ill prepared to be the first Vice President also. He had the additional task of helping define the job as he went.

I think it is important to realize that any of these people could do a fine job at President or Vice President. All of them have some executive experience. None of them have been President before, so none of them really have experience at that. And it is quite different I think from running a business, or running a State, or being in the Senate or House. I like Mrs. Palin because even with her flaws she seems more like people I know than the Harvard and Yale crowd do. She did bring a fresh breath to the election and I appreciate that.

The news I think is not that McCain / Palin are behind in the polls, the news is that it is still a race at all. The national elections are popularity contests, and Obama is high on charisma. The real question to me is who WILL be in power if the Junior Senator from Illinois wins? Who are the people he depends on for advice? And no, it is not the Fannie Mae guy, or the Weathermen, thank goodness. But it will be interesting to see who comes into office with him.

I like the original system. You vote for President. Whoever gets the most votes becomes President, and whoever comes in second becomes VP. Does not matter if they are two different parties, they have to work together

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived