CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Interior Personalizaion

A CAD DAD

Good afternoon all,

I recently bought a 93 Cad Eldorado ETC clean inside and out. Along the inside dash is some wood trim can anyone here

suggest a website or company that has those wood dash kits for this car? And if anyone has experience in doing dash kits, "is it difficult?"

The car is clean so I decided to start with the interior. My first Caddy and I love it! Just want to add some appearance items then the tires and wheels. It came with those BBS looking rims that have gold trimming which I might keep just put more meaty tires, but thats later.

There are two things wrong when I bought the car one is the cup holder doesn't retract back and a service message to check the track system. It has the 4.9 V8 engine I thought it was going to be a Northstar but with 24,000 miles on it I'm not complaining.

thanks for reading about my new car.

My Wife had wood trim added to her previous 02 Mountaineer. It has 5 years of wear and tear on it now and has worn well. Although I previously would have said they were not a good add, they improved her SUV nicely.

One approach is to ask a local car dealer who they 'use' to come add wood trim when customers ask for it, then engage the same person yourself. I don't think it is difficult to do, but it does require patience and some artistic talent in terms of lining things up well.

I see a lot of kits on ebay but I am not clear which are great high quality kits and which are rubbish.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 6 months later...
Good afternoon all,

I recently bought a 93 Cad Eldorado ETC clean inside and out. Along the inside dash is some wood trim can anyone here

suggest a website or company that has those wood dash kits for this car? And if anyone has experience in doing dash kits, "is it difficult?"

The car is clean so I decided to start with the interior. My first Caddy and I love it! Just want to add some appearance items then the tires and wheels. It came with those BBS looking rims that have gold trimming which I might keep just put more meaty tires, but thats later.

There are two things wrong when I bought the car one is the cup holder doesn't retract back and a service message to check the track system. It has the 4.9 V8 engine I thought it was going to be a Northstar but with 24,000 miles on it I'm not complaining.

thanks for reading about my new car.

Yes i can my friend (www.woodview.com), an excellent assortment of woodgrain goodies for your El Dawg. I recently bought a 40 piece set of exactly matching wood interior for just a tad over $170 beans. It is the truth, and adds that sexiness that only Cadillac can only deliver.

Tiny

Archived