CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Please vote 'Yes' on my eBay Wheels OEM Guide

cardio-doc

Hi CaddyInfo!

I wrote a guide on eBay. You can see it at:

http://reviews.ebay.com/On-OEM-Automobile-...000000006035868

I'd like to get the count up - it becomes more 'visible' when a certain number of people vote 'Yes' at the end, where it asks if the guide was helpful. Please take a moment and vote 'Yes' at the bottom of the guide - I'd really appreciate it.

cheers,

~Doc

Signed up and voted Yes.

Always willing to help one of the good guys.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Done.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

:rolleyes:

I'm overwhelmed! Guys - thank-you so much. The goal was achieved and now the guide is actually 'visible' to people. Honestly, I did write that just to help people and explain a matter that confuses many.

But than-you so much - very much appreciated.

cheers,

~Doc

It was VERY well written. I was impressed.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived